Still the simplest Crystal Report viewer with data refresh on the market, now upgraded to use the latest SAP Crystal Reports 2016 engine plus a few extras.
It’s not free any more, but it is only £10 per user. No evaluations. If you’re not sure if it meets your needs, use the older rptView for Crystal Reports and look at the list below for the new functionality.
- Add a database username and password. Just the one though as we’re keeping this simple.
- Report Title, Subject, Author and Comments visible from rptView Explorer.
- Crystal Reports 2016 runtime supporting all the latest features.
- User Interface enlarged for easier use on touch screens.
- Send email of report as pdf directly from the report view using Outlook (no longer need to export the file first).
Licence limitations – RptView uses the Crystal Reports runtime. This means it’s free to run on a Windows PC. It’s not free to run using Terminal Services or similar server software unless you own a copy of Crystal Reports. I don’t make the rules, just need to let you know how it works.